BLACK HOLE KAYAKING™
Is it raining outside , snowing, immense heat or tornado blowing? No problem, it is always same underground!
Original pr1motours.com flagship tour of Black Hole Kayaking™ is an unique tour of underground adventure! Experience the kayaking below the ground from Bled and explore abandoned mines in complete darkness, with only the illumination of headlights to light your way. Kayaking equipment is provided.
After a scenic drive for couple hours, we will reach the site, where you will be briefed by our expert guide. The entrance will be done with still original mining train ride for about 15 min of an extra excitement, to about 600 m below the ground. A short hike and a climb over some steep stairs about 95 m lower and back up after is included as well. Sit-on-top kayaks will be awaiting you on the bottom of the mine, which was flooded after mining was abandoned and get the chance to explore various passages and galleries. It's a dynamic activity, with a bit of hiking, paddling, some stairs, so you are never cold! The whole equipment will be provided, like drysuits with boots, helmets, headlights, gloves, life vest, etc. The tour lasts for about eight hours in total.
Minimum 150 cm in height, maximum shoe size EU 49 and a minimum of 2 guests is required for Black Hole Kayaking™ tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers or the weather/water levels are not appropriate. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season.
Departure in the morning hours from Bled, depending on the availability. You will be notified about exact time of the pick-up at least until a day before the tour. Duration of the tour is about eight hours.
• Kayaking gear
• Bottled water
• Expert local guide and driver
• Hotel pick up/drop off (Bled town area)
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan
• Provided and arranged by pr1motours.com
• Food and drinks (beyond water)
• Tips and gratuities
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Bring warm clothes (long sleeves, pants & closed shoes recommended), temperature in the mine is a constant 10 degrees Celsius.
• Have some extra clothes in your backpacks to change into after the tour (just in case)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travellers
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately