TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK TOUR
See hidden treasures of Triglav National Park.
Optionally add best Tandem Paragliding in Slovenia over Lake Bled!
Discover Slovenia's most spectacular natural treasures in the Triglav National Park with No.1 tour in Slovenia, original Triglav National Park Tour. Available only with pr1motours.com from Lake Bled and Ljubljana. Daily departures.
Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic vantage points and swimming in natural bodies of water.
Tour done with air-conditioned mini-van from Bled right into the heart of the Julian Alps. Enjoy approximately 3,5 hours of scenic drive throughout the whole day with stops every 10-30 minutes for activities and to observe points of interest.
Enjoy 3 scenic and rewarding hikes of moderate grade throughout the day each around 30-45 minutes long. Or choose to skip any or all of these hikes and wait by the mini-van which is always parked on a scenic spot. Another option is wild swimming, the perfect way to refresh yourself during the tour.
Pass by and visit the major landmarks of Triglav National Park such as Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Pokljuka plateau, Vintgar Gorge, Zelenci, Jasna Lake, Alpine Radovna Valley, Pericnik waterfall and Mojstrana. Express your wish to see a particular sight, landmark or attraction listed above to your guide and they will happily point them out during the tour.
A minimum 8 years of age and 2 guests is required for Triglav National Park Tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers or the weather/water levels are not appropriate. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season.
Tour departs at 8 am from Lake Bled. Duration about 10 hours. You will be notified about exact time of the pick-up at least until a day before the tour.
• National Park fees
• Entrance fees
• Bottled water
• Expert local guide and driver
• Hotel pick up/drop off (Bled town area)
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan
• Provided by pr1motours.com
• Optional Mt. Vogel visit with cable car
• Tips and gratuities
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• Minimum age eight years and children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travellers
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately