SOCA RIVER RAFTING
Best white water rafting in Slovenia, on Soča river.
If you are in Bled and want to do rafting, we recommend taking a few extra hours and experience best white water rafting in Slovenia, on turquoise Soca River at the doorstep of Julian Alps.
pr1motours.com passes through Italian part on the way, so make sure you bring your passport. The tour lasts about 6 hrs in total and includes about 2 hrs drive each way.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: With our world changing fast nowadays, we feel that is important that we can provide our guests their peace of mind when booking with us. Therefore our guests can opt for a booking protection provided by TourShield over a small fee, look for this option when making the booking. Terms & conditions apply.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Swimming suit and a towel
- Guests should be able to swim
- Minimum height: 130 cm
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Not suitable for people with walking disabilities or pregnant women.
Tour departs at 7.30 am and 2.30 pm from Lake Bled.
A minimum of four guests is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season.
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off (Bled town area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Complete rafting equipment included - wetsuit with shoes, poncho, life vest, helmet, ...
- English speaking river rafting guide / instructor
- Between 1-1,5 hours of rafting on the Soca river
- Up to 6-8 guests + a river rafting guide on each raft
- Arranged by pr1motours.com
- Food and drinks (beyond water)
- Tips and gratuities
Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and take a swimsuit & a towel. Some extra clothes are always welcome!
Soca River Rafting is easy to intermediate level.