LAKE BLED TANDEM PARAGLIDING
Slovenia's top panorama paragliding over Lake bled!
Are you are looking for an exceptional panoramic paragliding location and at the same time you do not want to spend long time for doing it? Then stop right here, you do not have to look further anymore, you just found it with pr1motours.com! Take-off point is right in the vicinity of Lake Bled, at elevation of 1107 meters. Just a short drive you can be already flying like a bird, over world's renowned Lake Bled area. If weather is cooperating at the time, you will get some spectacular views of the Bled's lake, island, castle & Slovenian Alps, all packed-in!
Average time in the air is somewhere around 20 minutes (not guaranteed), depending on the weather conditions, of course.
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Minimum height is 130 cm
• Minimum weight is 30 kg
• Maximum weight is 120 kg
• If you will be using your own camera, we recommend having wrist band or neck strap
• Wear comfortable clothes, running shoes or hiking boots
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Tour departs at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm from our office or your accommodation at in Bled. Total duration is about 1,5 hours.
• Tandem paragliding flight
• Qualified, English speaking tandem paragliding pilot
• Pick-up and drop-off in Bled
• Optional photos can be purchased from the pilot after the flight for 20 EUR surcharge
• Arranged by pr1motours.com
Camera and good mood.
We recommend having an alternate date available in case of the bad weather conditions. We will let you know an evening before the scheduled flight if the flight will not be possible on the booked date, giving you an optional date or a full refund.