JULIAN ALPS EXPERIENCE™
Road trip to Julian Alps with optional best white water rafting in Slovenia, on Soča river
Join our Julian Alps Experience™ for the exciting road trip to western Slovenian Alps, called Julian Alps. We also pass through Italian part on the way, so make sure you bring your passport.
Optionally you can top-up the whole experience with Slovenia's top White Water Rafting, on Soca river for 59 EUR pp.
This trip includes also some spots around western part of Triglav National Park, so if you would like to see the eastern part as well, book our Triglav National Park Tour too.
Minimum age: 8 years
- Swimming suit and a towel
- Guests should be able to swim
- Minimum height: 130 cm
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Not suitable for people with walking disabilities or pregnant women.
The tour lasts for about ten hours in total, with departures from Bled at 9 am.
A minimum of four guests is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season.
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off (Bled town area)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks (beyond water)
- Tips and gratuities
RAFTING PRICE INCLUDES:
- Complete rafting equipment included - wetsuit with shoes, poncho, life vest, helmet, ...
- English speaking river rafting guide / instructor
- Between 1-1,5 hours of rafting on the Soca river
- Up to 6-8 guests + a river rafting guide on each raft
- Participants are expected to know how to swim
- All fees included
Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and take a swimsuit & a towel. Some extra clothes are always welcome!
Soca River Rafting is easy to intermediate level.