Canyoning in Bled area
Canyoning is one of the most popular water activities around Lake Bled. It is the perfect blend of various other sports; a canyoning tour is a thrilling adventure which involves hiking, jumping into pools of water, swimming, sliding, abseiling and much more. The canyons around Bled offer an amazing scenery as well as a multitude of technically varied terrains which ensure a fun and exciting half day tour. No previous experience required!
The van picks the guests up at their accommodation / predetermined meeting point. The drive to the canyon’s parking area is approximately 20 minutes (depending on the traffic). The guests change into the wetsuits and shoes and receive the rest of their equipment. They follow their guide to the entry point of the canyon (approximately a 15-minute hike). There they are given all necessary information about the descent, and receive safety instructions. The descent through the canon lasts approximately 2 hours (depending on the size of the group). Afterwards everyone returns to the van, changes back into their clothing, and heads back to Bled.
– Bring swimsuit & towel (equipment included: two-piece wetsuit, shoes, helmet, climbing harness)
– All guests should be able to swim
– Minimum 10 years of age (children must be accompanied by an adult)
– Minimum height: 150 cm
– Maximum weight: 120 kg
- At the time of booking, all guests’ heights and shoe sizes should be provided.
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
Other restrictions: Not suitable for pregnant women.
8.45 am and 2 pm departures possible.
- All equipment is included: two-piece wetsuit, shoes, helmet, climbing harness
- Transfers, professional and licensed guide with long years of experience
- Canyoning operates in all weather conditions; cancelled only if determined unsafe by us
- Helmets with gopro mounts are available (we do not take responsibility for lost/damaged items)
Swimsuit and a towel. Some extra clothes are always welcome!
Safety is number one priority and a main focus by our guides, so keep in mind that taking the photos during canyoning could posses risk of not being focused on the activity itself.